If you're reading this, then hopefully you already know that eco friendly shopping is the way to go. You can save so much money by shopping at re-fill stores and online eco shops. But what about when it comes to buying aerosols in the supermarket? Are the alternatives really up to the job?
The answer is a resounding yes! As aerosols are one of the worst culprits when it comes to environmental pollution. They contain harmful chemicals that can be released into the atmosphere, and they're also a major contributor to climate change.
So, if you're looking for a good reason to ditch the cans, here are seven reasons why you should stop buying aerosols today:
1. Aerosols are bad for the environment because they contain harmful chemicals that can be released into the atmosphere.
2. They contribute to climate change, known as global warming.
3. They're made with many harmful chemicals.
4. They're not cost-effective and don't last very long.
5. You can't recycle them.
6. They often go to waste, not being fully used.
7. There are many better alternatives available.
There are plenty of reasons to stop buying aerosols and these are just seven of them! If you care about the environment, your wallet, and your family's health, then it's time to ditch the cans and switch to a better alternative. There are plenty of green cleaning products on the market that will do the job just as well (if not better!) than aerosols - without all of the harmful side effects. So, make the switch today and see how much better your home (and the world) will be for it!
At Eco Health we manufacture a natural deodorant balm, that is a straight swap for those nasty anti-perspirant aerosol cans. The all natural deodorant comes in cardboard recyclable packaging and will not release any harmful chemicals into the environment when it is used.
See our Eco Health Natural Deodorant Balm here: